LICENSED HOME INSPECTOR / LICENSED MOLD INSPECTOR (CHARLESTON)
We are looking for a Licensed Home Inspector to join our growing company. This is a 1099 position, with the potential to become a W2 employee. Company pays for all marketing. Depending on experience, a qualified inspector would start off at part time hours and then go to full time hours.
We are located in Charleston, SC but we service the following counties:
• Charleston County
• Berkeley County
• Dorchester County
• And surrounding areas
• All applicants are required to do inspections in all service areas but will be reimbursed for gas.
• Applicant must be willing to work weekends (Days Off will be coordinated)
• Applicant must be well groomed and professional
• All applicants must be able to pass a background check and drug test.
We are looking for a team player as we do multiple types of inspections (Insurance Inspections, Termite Inspection, Pool and Spa, Sprinkler and more). All inspectors are required to do all inspection types. All inspectors are required to be InterNACHI certified on all inspections
Ideal candidate shows the following work qualities:
• Interpersonal and customer service skills
• Experience writing reports including recommendations
• Pays close attention to details
• Building systems knowledge
• Prior construction experience is an added benefit
• Experience in construction, engineering, Architectural & real estate • A practical common-sense approach to solving problems with buildings
• Excellent computer skills
• Able to work independently and with minimal supervision
• Current Home Inspector license and/or Mold Inspector license in the state of South Carolina is a plus
• Computer and Mobile Smart Phone Mandatory
• Reliable Vehicle and Tools
Fill out the form below and send us your resume today!